nadira;


Home About Linkies Biases FOLLOW
Disclaimer

She loves blogging, to share everything happen in her life. She is a Muslim.
Hi, Assalamualaikum. I'm 99', was a PT3 victim.
Sorry that I'm using 'aku' for those people eldest than me.


Hate me? Sure and get lost. ctrl+w
Created on 5 July 2011.
Contact


 
Tagboard



Past



Credits

Tell me if I don't credit you.

Basecode by AtinTory .
Thanks to: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8.


Tagged Game - Tagged by Nadhirah


Assalamualaikum ;) 

Tagged by : Kak Nadhirah
Rules ;
  • You must post these rules.
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post.
  • Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
  • No tag backs.
  • No stuff in the tagging section about 'You are tagged if you are reading this' you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.
11 things about me ;

My name is Nur Aqilah Nadira bt Zulkifli
I am 12 years old
I am studying at SRA At-Taqwa,Temerloh
I lives in Temerloh,Pahang
I was born at Hospital Mentakab,Pahang
I was born on 5 May 1999
I am addicted blogging and K-pop lovers
My father's name is Zulkifli bin Omar
My mother's name is Latifah Ismail
I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters include me ^^
My bestfriends is Farah and Ainna ;P

Questions from Nadhirah ;


1. What pet do you prefer to love and care?
+ A Rabbit
2. Do you trust ur friends to keep ur clean and dirty secrets?
+ Not all. Just my bestfriends forever
3. Have you scolded someone really bad? hehehe
+ Yes -.-' Bad Jerk !
4. Do u want me to add more freebies? click if u want these freebies hehe
+ Yes , I do
5. What is/are ur hobby(s)?
+ Reading some novels , blogging , facebooking ;P
6. Where do u know me (nadhirah) ?
+ In facebook and blog
7. Do u have adopted siblings like i do?
+ Yeah ~
8. Who is ur enemies and besties?
+ Besties : Farah and Ainna . Enemies : It is secret -.-'
9. Do u often to go to the toilet? hahahahaha --'
+Nonsense questions . Haha
10. What will u do if ur enemy likes u and often peeks u?
+ I kill her/him ;P
11. Do u adore my not so beautiful blog? hahhahah --'
+ Some bits ;P 

1. Do you have a boyfriends/girlfriends ;P ?
2. Have you be a copycat in the blog ? Haha -.-'
3. What dou like to eat ?
4. What is your ambition ?
5. What is your beloved mother's name ?
6. How old are you ?
7. What is your favourite colours ?
8. Do you k-pop lovers ?
9. Do you have a rabbit ? <3
10. What is your name ?
11. What is your beloved uncle/auntie name's ?

Tag my BBB friends . HAHA ;P

Ain Kyra
Lettha Kyra
Han Hanan
Syah Zahari
Tasya Linda
Nazlin Adlina
Siti Nur Azera
Anis Fariha
Scha Feeqah
Farah Aniey
Nor Bahiah

Labels:



Newer Post
Older Post